|Sire: Macrory Galax|
|Dam: Best Cat 2018 in Estonia, TGC Elizabetes Caprice III of Macrory|
Macrory OleandraScottish Fold
Brown Spotted Torbie & White View more
Macrory OliveroScottish Straight Longhair
Red Spotted Tabby View more
Macrory OakleyScottish Fold
Red Classic Tabby View more
Kittens are ready for new homes at the age of 12-15 weeks. They are registered with TICA, have European passports, they are vaccinated, dewormed, with thermo microchip and pets are altered. They have been socialized with children and dogs. They know how to use the litter box (different kind), scratching post and eat dry feed.
ALL KITTENS ARE PKD & PRA-pd free!
PKD - polycystic kidney disease. A lethal autosomal disease that is quite common in the breed. All of our breeding cats are DNA-tested prior to mating to be sure they are not carriers!
PRA - progressive retinal atrophy. This disease is responsible for blindness in kittens. Our cats are tested so that your kitten could never develop such a disease!
You can get a kitten from us to be your best friend as a pet or for showing and breeding. Let us know your wishes. Breeder guarantees lifetime help with raising, showing or breeding.
Our cats live freely without cages.
Macrory Cattery is registered with TICA and WCF. We have joined with the Responsible Breeder Codecs and have an Outstanding Cattery distinction from The International Cat Association.
To get into our waiting list, please fill out the kitten form!
- If we decide to sell and the contract is made, prepayment 40-50% should be paid;
- Prepayment is non-refundable;
- If the class of the kitten for breeding will lower in time the kitten develops, the price of the kitten will lower as well. Any other agreements can be made;
- Owner of this cattery has the right not to sell a reserved kitten if she decides so. In this case the prepayment is returned in full amount;
- The transport costs are paid by the buyer. International shipping costs around 600-700 euros.